C.U.T.E. : Aka Posters from Best Love

Can you spell cute? (And hot?)

Apparently the cast and crew of Best Love can do both! ๐Ÿ™‚

Credits:ย heejo130 & Osen

I admit I’m in this for the Hong sisters and CSW (hot!)- but the lead actress seems strong and I like the look of our second leads. Plus I’ve had my fill of arrogant, grumpy lead males lately… a grumpy, arrogant lead female is sounding good to me!

Bring ’em on!

• msclockwatcher msclockwatcher says:

The response to the first episode on soompi is great. Guess I’ll be giving it a shot this weekend.

• yitiantulong says:

Yeah, I saw that too. I’m waiting on the c-subs to load now… excited to see where this goes! ๐Ÿ™‚ Can’t wait to see CSW getting to show us his lovely comic timing-

• mskololia says:

I’ve been debating about this one because I’m not a Hong sisters fan, but I will give this a try over the weekend. Are you recapping this one Yitian?

• yitiantulong says:

I had a vague impression that Leila’s doing the recapping for this one? (Or am I confusing this with Lie to Me?)

Leila, ou es tu?

• couchkimchi says:

nous deux!! ๐Ÿ™‚

clock will solely do Lie To Me.. I’ll solely do City Hunter.. we need guess recappers to share Baby Faced Beauty.. any volunteer??

— leila

• yitiantulong says:

Ah, I was hooked after watching Ep 1 (aka as irresistible bait), but Leila reeled me in with promises of recapping with me and doing the picts! ๐Ÿ˜‰

So it’ll be Leila and me for now doing some highlights/recaps for Best Love. Even if Hong sisters is not usually your style, this time with the strongest acting cast (I, and others, argue) that they’ve ever had, I think they’re going to knock it out of the ballpark.

In particular I was amazed that CSW could make me laugh at, loathe and yet find (in a twisted way) him literally whacking a woman’s arm which was stuck into the van he is sitting in absolutely sexy, and then back to laughing out loud at our comic duo. ๐Ÿ™‚

Enough, will not spoil Leila’s recap, but suffice to say, I’ll give a leg to have CSW twisting my arm in one of his, ripping the cap off a pen with his mouth and signing his name on my hand… and I only wish the scene I’m thinking about is a half as raunchy as what you gals are thinking now. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Whew… hot stuff! (Though mostly superbly funny- magical combination of very clever writing and experienced, creative acting.)

Go watch the episode gals!

I’m off to hanging around tudou for the c-subs for ep 2. ๐Ÿ™‚

• leila8mae says:

YEHEY!!! atleast I have one down ๐Ÿ™‚ everyone at couch kimchi can also do their first impression.. I bet clock will also do hers!! haha

• goodange says:

Did it already air? Cool. Can’t wait to see it.

• yitiantulong says:

Yup- this morning US time was eppy 1! ๐Ÿ™‚ Next episode will air in 17 hours or so in Korea-

• goodange says:

Thanks! I’ve been hearing good things about episode 1, and I hope it continues or maintains that path. I’m ready for a fun and good rom-com. Of the fresh offerings this month, this is the one I’ve been looking forward to watching.