City Hunter Episode 9 Preview

• leila8mae says:

clock im really loving CH to the hilt! Min ho is making me scream at d top of my lungs badly! Nd d swooning s getting worse by d second! It feels overwhelmingly good! I feel so crazy now.. Lol

Sorry for being so MIA! Id post 2 articles to compensate 🙂

• msclockwatcher msclockwatcher says:

Haha. Who are you telling? My blog has become City Hunter Town. Hahaha… so good. I hope it doesn’t disappoint at the end. Although, I’m not going to lie… my OTP love has waned just a little bit since I also want him with the vet! I don’t know what the director is trying to show with their scenes because they appear to flirt a little. Or maybe it’s my imagination. I can’t tell if they are supposed to be friends who are intellectually equal or there’s an attraction there.

• mskololia says:

You know, I think YS and SH are an unanticipated consequence of bringing these two actors together. They just sizzle onscreen. YS is definitely flirting….

• milagre says:

No pleaseee.. I will absolutely die if he ends up with the vet!!!

• msclockwatcher msclockwatcher says:

lol, milagre, I am quite sure he’s ending up with Nana. It’s just that some of his scenes with the vet make me think he’s flirting with her like the “Dangerous man” response. And it’s strange because this kind of kdrama hero that falls in love with a picture remains devoted. And we know he’s only a playboy for work so I don’t see why he’d be flirting with the vet.

Or maybe it’s just the actors like mskololia says.

• mamae says:

i lovethis drama so much that i watch it as soon as the next episode appears online, i dont care if i dont understand a word they are saying. I just cant stop staring at lee min ho. I hope this drama does not have a sad ending or better yet i hope this drama does not end yet.