First Look At Lee Jun Ki In “Two Weeks” + Park Ha Sun As A Bronze Mermaid

In Two Weeks, Lee Jun Ki‘s Jang Tae San and Park Ha Sun‘s Seo In Hye have a quaint first meeting.

On their first encounter, Park Ha Sun draws attention from everybody, especially Lee Jun Ki, as she is dressed like a mermaid and painted bronze/gold—a perfect Gwangali Mermaid Beach statue. The scene supposedly takes place during the 9th Busan International Film Festival in 2004, about 8/9 years prior to the drama’s present setting.

I’m not sure on the other details of this encounter, but it involves Jun Ki inadvertently molesting Park’s chest, which shocks her and the people around them. LOL.

Catch Two Weeks‘ first episode on MBC in August.

Sources  |  Newsen  |  Segye

• mskololia says:

Oh, my baby Lee Jun Ki….IDK.

• POPSMISSION says:

I am so ultra excited for this drama!

Thanks so much for the awesome stills!

• mikage says:

Anticipating ^^
    Look at Lee Joon Gi’s expression on the 2nd pic make me lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz ^^

• Mj says:

Wowww does he look good can’t wait to have him back in a drama

• total_newbie_to_k says:

Soooooo pretty. *drool*

Most anticipated drama for the rest of the year for me. Now some Ryu Soo Young pics, pretty please.

• Katie says:

OMG! He is sooo hot ..I can hardly breath!

• My first drama crush! Yes, SO EXCITED!! And damn, he looks good!!

• serena says:

I discovered Lee Jun Ki in Arang and the Magistrate, I love hin soooo much. Can’t wait to watch his latest drama “2 weeks”. He’s soooo cool.

• goodange says:

I assume then that you haven’t seen Time Between Dog And Wolf yet … It’s a highly recommended drama. I think the majority of kdrama lovers would agree that it’s very good, but be sure to have a box of tissues near you.

For me though, Arang and The Magistrate is my favorite of Lee Jun Ki’s work, and Shin MIn Ah is my favorite leading lady of his.

• ntx3 says:

you should watch Iljimae, this drama is the best of him !!!!! I watched most of his works, including Time between Dog and wolf , but have to admit that Iljimae has showed the best in him. missing this drama isa great loss !!! im highly recommend Iljimae (y)