Fangirling Kang Ha Neul and Da Hee Part 2

Here’s Part 1.

We got a tiny BTS from the All For One battle video shoot. These two sure like hanging out together, don’t they? Here’s the video on facebook.

Translations by the extremely awesome dotori @Soompi

Update:

Nothing much in the Colorbar BTS but mutual love signs. Haha…  Since we are (delusional?) shippers, we can imagine it’s a secret code between them. 😉

First three screencaps credit: Baidu

• E says:

This is just adorable! I can’t get enough of these two!

• BAR says:

She’s leaning into his shoulder!!! This is proofz people!!

• Leslie says:

gawd these two! date already!!!

• Clockwatcher Clockwatcher says:

lol. That’s if they aren’t already.

It’s cute how Da Hee comes up with all her chants and he just goes along with it. LOL

• Kelc says:

I know she’s several years younger than him, but is she considered “of age” in Korea- where it would be acceptable for them to date? Seems like that would be the only thing holding them back, and if her agency allows it? But who cares, I totally ship it 😀

• Clockwatcher Clockwatcher says:

She’s 20 (Korean age) so yes, she’s of age. And he’s only four years older so it’s not a problem. According to BAR, their agency lets them date so in theory, nothing should hold them back. 😀

• Rossi says:

Quick comment cause I’m totally furtively fangirling at work but squee! I love it when your ship makes it so easy for you to ship them!

Question: What was the reception of Dahee's acting in Korea? I know the main girl got her break out but I was wondering if we can hope for another drama for Dahee in the near future as well? Plus, I wonder if her group will get their needed boost after her appearance in "Monstar"?

• Clockwatcher Clockwatcher says:

From what I’ve seen, Kim Na Na is pretty popular (for a cable show) and maybe even a little more popular than Da Hee? I think the character received a bit of attention from the fans. I think lots of people really loved Da Hee’s singing and she recently did a song for the soundtrack for You’re The Best, Lee Soon Shin. The fans really like her but I don’t know about the industry people.

As for her acting, I think what might hold her and Jun Hyung back is that they have obligations with their groups. I haven’t heard of any new dramas for her but maybe we’ll hear something soon.

Since she got noticed for her voice, I think her group will benefit from her appearance on the show as long as they release some nice songs. Maybe a powerful ballad?

Who knows? I’m keeping my fingers crossed for her.

Regarding the squee, what I want to know is what was going on at the very beginning of their segment. Where was she moving from?

• lunaj8 says:

aaawww!! i’m fangirling too!!!
    i was disappointed with the ending of Monstar but this kind of makes up for it.
    i wish to see more of them behind the scenes, it’ll be the best healing method.

another drama of Dahee and Haneul together!! please!

• Jello says:

They totally should make another drama together NO THEY NEED TO and hopefully they will they had such good chemistry in Monstar even though his heart was wandering somewhere else ….plus they are good actors

I SHIP THIS COOUPLEEEEE SO HARD…. ugh they need to kiss already….

• nene says:

Very like this couple~
    kang ha neul & dahee..
    ^^

• hyra says:

I like date here and kang ha Neul so much and I hope they have new drama for them and they kiss.SBS plss read these

• hyra says:

I like dae hee and kang ha Neul so much and I hope they have new drama for them and they kiss.SBS plss read these

• hyra says:

My heart says dae hee and kang neul love team I’ve waiting that times pass by I didn’t hear anything about them.SBS read this..