Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Gun To Star In “Future Choice” (Downgraded to “Positively Reviewing”)

feat

(Update: According to more recent reports, KBS says they are “positively reviewing” it but it’s not yet finalized.)

It’s been announced that Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Gun will most likely star in KBS2’s Future Choice which takes over Good Doctor‘s time slot. Lee Dong Gun was last seen in a cameo role in 2008’s Star’s Lover while Yoon Eun Hye’s last drama was 2012’s I Miss You.  A role has also been offered to CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa. He’s expected to join the cast.

Future Choice is a time travel drama where a woman who works in a broadcast station goes back in time to give herself advice. It’s written by Hong Jin Ah (The King 2 Hearts, Beethoven Virus) and directed by Kwon Gye Hong (Crime Squad).

This will be Lee Dong Gun’s first drama since completing his military service in 2012 so I except to see the rugged sexiness that tends to come with that.  It’s been over a year but a girl can still hope.

Future Choice‘s first episode is scheduled for October.

Credit: Osen

• goodange says:

I’ve been waiting to hear news about Lee Dong Gun!

The last and only time I saw him was in When It’s At Night. Terrible drama, but he was so sexy! 😉 I loved the way he gazed and walked. And I liked his pairing with Kim Sun Ah.

• mj says:

woohoo love her she is a must watch for me …cant wait for this

• ohoheli says:

omo.. so happy to see eun hye noona again in the small screen. :)))

• goodange says:

Is this concrete? I read somewhere else that it’s not confirmed yet, but it’s likely they’ll emerge as the leads or that they’re considering the roles positively.

• Clockwatcher Clockwatcher says:

According to Osen, they are the leads. But I think we are used to it. Some publication announces things before all the i’s are dotted and the t’s crossed. Then they tell us they are positively reviewing it. Then it’s announced. It doesn’t usually happen when both leads are announced, though. We’ll see.

• mayzie10 says:

OMG! Is this confirmed by both parties already?
    I’m so excited to see our YEH with Lee Dong Gun! :)

• Unea says:

OMG is not yet confirmed but I can not avoid emotion YEH, IS BACK.

• jasmine says:

go for it eun hye, though i really love her to be paired with hyun bin or lee seung gi but i guess, it’s impossible at the moment.
    i hope it’s a satisfying story.

• serena says:

If it is confirmed, I just cannot wait to see YEH and Lee Dong Gun hit the small screen. He looks kinda sexxy, though………. I am keeping my fingers crossed……

• soobin says:

LDG!!!
    it’s about time that he is back. he’s not only damn handsome but he’s one good actor.
    yeah, the last drama is WNC with KSN. he got an acting award for this.