“Master’s Sun” Episode 15 Video Preview

Not having seen episode 14 of Master’s Sun, I can only surmise that Tae Kong Shil will still be playing the noble idiot on episode 15. Frustrating, but it’s a relief that Joong Won will be clinging to her. Hang in there!

Source  |  SBSNOW1

• lil says:

Thanks!!!! Super excited for ep 15!!!!

• Karen says:

Thanks for the preview I can`t wait to see ep 15!

• martha says:

Lordy how I hate the “noble idiot”. ugh
    Still I love this drama LOL
    Also I want to see who that hot guy was talking to the coffee ghost. What part did he play in her illness I wonder and why has he waited so long to come and see her.

• CaSsIoPeIA says:

I think that hot guy was talking to the coffee ghost maybe someone who make TGS unconscious for 3 years… But I just don’t understand why coffee ghost stick to TGS. Is it a spy ghost or something.. haha creepy.

• Brenda says:

Remember when Tae Gong Shil’s sister was talking about how she got lost in the mountain for like 10 days and how she ended up in a coma for 3 yrs. Well, I think he was helping her to find her way, since he can also see dead people. Thats just my opinion.

• Trish says:

Once again, thank you so much for this preview. This was really amazing while waiting for the who video.

• meito says:

Oh My God.. Thank you for the Video…I am freaking obsessed to this drama… SO HAPPY…. Thank youuuu

• meito says:

What happen to his hand??? Why is it wave like that? Oh No, i wish nothing happens to him… pleaseee…

• vffvvv says:

• mhai says:

Wow…cant wait for this episode….more intense and i love the story…im obsses to see this drama every week…im very grateful for this preview..im very happy

• Lily says:

Just watch ep 15 at dramaholics w/o sub and also just listened to the new OST last one sang by yoome feat joosuc. the drama and ost are chincha, chincha daebak!!!

• nura says:

I was tot im the only one obsessed but Hey!! Im not alone!!! Yeahha

• Girlnextdoor says:

I’m absolutely addicted to this drama. Thanks for the post. I dislike the noble idiot part of rom-coms, but in tae gong shil’s case I think her actions are understandable… Eventually she’ll give in 😉 . Only 2eps to go!