Jang Geun Suk and IU Shoot Poster For “Pretty Boy”

Pretty Boy will air its first episode on November 20th and given that the first script reading was on October 24th, it means they have to get cracking real fast. I wonder how quickly they’ll get into live shooting… I’m already feeling sorry for the actors.

Pretty Boy is about  pretty man Dokgo Ma Te who goes through life living off his awesome looks and average girl Kim Bo Tong who’s had a crush on him for a long time. Will they fall in love? I think we all know the answer to this question.

Here’s our first look at Jang Geun Suk and IU as Dokgo Ma Te and Kim Bo Tong. Is Bo Tong an average girl? That’s a matter of opinion but I think we can all agree that she’s a fashion terrorist, particularly for the flowery dress ensemble. My eyes!

Source: Bestiz

• tessieroo says:

Yay – he hasn’t cut his hair! Okay, I know I’m the only person alive happy about that but…YAY!

• nana says:

i am happy that he hasn’t cut his hair too ، iu is so cute i will watch it for sure

• sally_b says:

I’m so glad to see enthusiasm here!

I thought I was the last person around who actually likes Jang Geun Suk — even when he’s being bizarre. He’s a thumping-good actor when the role allows him to be (and if he’s in the mood) ha!
    There are so few oddball characters in the staunch, clinical Kdrama ‘public face’ arena — that I really appreciate his *I’ll do whatevs* attitude. ….and keep that hair, you deep voiced pretty boy!

Also, UI impressed me in Lee SooShin — she actually had several facial expressions — exceptional effort in the world of idol-acting. A+

• min says:

You’re not the last person around, I think that his detractors are just more vociferous 🙂 He’s still pretty awesome whatever his hair is like ^^ I do miss him doing actually goood dramas, he’s worked his butt off for his past two dramas to not flop, but I think they lacked a LOT in the writing department that even he couldn’t rescue them completely.

• AlekaOnu says:

Yup I too love JGS. He’s a great actor and a great singer. I will watch the drama because of JGS. Am not so happy with the female lead but who knows, from watching the drama will make me like IU again

• AmberRose says:

ok I love you jang geun suk but someboby please give this boy a hair cut!
    I like the one hes carrying IU over his sholder….rawr?

• peacegee says:

yes, about that haircut, just wished his mum gave him a good ticking off about his hair. time for a change, my dear boy!! not that he doesn’t look good in it. It is a bit tiring after a few years but I think he seem to embrace this long hair thingy…