“Heirs” Episode 13 Preview (UPDATED)

Love continues to be the moment, Guys!

The gist:

It sounds like Young Do is warning Rachel not to reveal Tan’s secret. Tan has left home, Tan’s dad wants to send Eun Sang abroad and in the final scene, Eun Sang wishes Tan has a good dream and he says he already is because she’s with him. Can we say “Aww?”

Credit to the uploader.

• hibz says:

Omg its here ive been waiting for days ! I think things are getting speeded up and I love it ! Thnka guys !

• hibz says:

Oh and that first line sealed m love fr this site u r hilarious ! Lol well to m lve is min ho oppaa

• Yumi says:

KT really so sweet especially on ES, I think on Wed after watching every scenes with KT and ES feels like no more sugar pls…. But I love it! Hope its wed already… KT and ES fighting!!!!

• Gilang says:

Rachel: What are you planning to do from now on?

Young Do: I’m planning to keep you silent.

Young Do: I’m not asking you for a favor, but warning you.

Tan: Who were you with at night?

Tan: You’re so busted again.

Eun Sang: You’re a *delusional jealousy* hopeful. (*Othello syndrome in which a spouse holds the delusional belief that one’s partner is unfaithful)

Young Do: Is (she) your friend?

Tan: We’re lovers.

Daddy Kim: Was it Cha Eun Sang? Prepare study abroad for (her).

Eun Sang: What are you going to do now?

Tan: I’ll study hard and try to succeed.

Eun Sang: Why don’t you just try to get on “K-Pop Star” instead?

Tan: No, no, no. I don’t sing very well.

Ki Ae: Where is Tan? Did he come to see you? He came, right?

Tan: I came! Why?

Ki Ae: Let’s go home.

Tan: I’m not going back.

Ki Ae: Are you two going to set up house together or something?

Eun Sang: Have a good dream.

Tan: I’m dreaming already. You are there.

• Ivoire says:

Thank you for this!

• hrtbrkgrl says:

Can’t wait for the next episode….

• Phara says:

yeah baby! Now we talking. Can’t wait for next week

• snow_white says:

Awwwwwww…..Kim Tan is so sweet 🙂

• Damai says:

Ugh, I’m really sick watching Rachael in Heirs. I always want to slap her (I’m sorry) but I just watch What’s Up and realize, how can I slap Kim Ji-won if she’s so innocent in that drama.
    I hope Heirs ends quickly and What’s Up Vol 2 start their production.

• Lisa24Tunes says:

Awww….Yes the drama is slow but MAN!!!! it has Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin so i have no problem watching as many episodes as they make **sigh** Cant wait for next week!!!!!

• Damai says:

Ow yes. For the sake of our Hero, of course I stay. hhahahaha
    I just feel sad when see Kim Ji-won did something low, and she did a lot. Sigh.
    I’m still hoping the story become less angst and more romance.

• melot says:

can’t wait to watch episode 13…. love you lee min ho

• Marisray says:

@ GILANG: Tq for the eng subs!:)