“Emergency Couple” Episode 10 Preview (Updated With English Subs + Ep 11 Teaser)

Oh… cute couple is getting cuter. I like that they are now focusing on romance and heading towards rebuilding their love. But Oh Chang Min, what creepy thing are you attempting here?

Credit to the Polaris Cat

• Ivoire says:

Hello,

I just wanted to ask, was there something wrong with the site yesterday? I kept refreshing all day, and I would only get the threads up to “Bae Doo Na Gets A Sweet Kiss In Hawaii For InStyle Korea’s March 2014 Issue (UPDATED).” Was I the only one who experienced that?

I became worried, and I thought that maybe something had happened to you guys, so you couldn’t post new articles. I was relieved to see that I had been wrong, when I refreshed this morning and saw the new threads and their dates. I was a little worried there, for a while. It kinda felt weird, that’s all. I am sure you guys are busy, and you have lives to live…

• Clockwatcher Clockwatcher says:

Thanks for informing us, Ivoire and I’m sorry you experienced that. I didn’t notice anything myself. I wonder what happened but I’m glad it’s all back to normal. If you encounter anything like that again, please feel free to inform us on facebook if you can. Thanks!

• hanbyul says:

ooooooo……the rivalry starts here! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

• Vietha Aliaz Vitut says:

ommooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Lily says:

Waiting for a week is a pain!!!! Glad if they reconcile at episode 10.

• Maria says:

I have a feeling that Ji-Hye has a secret son or daughter and the father is Chief….

• mummy of 3 says:

Sorry, this is out of context but anyone has the link to I need romance 3 ep13 preview??

• bek says:

does anyone know what song was playing when Chang Min was in the car in episode 9?

• tiffany says:

ahhhhh i love this drama soooo much!!!! seriously cannot wait for friday! the preview, the (almost) kiss! omg i love our otp! and CM being jealous is just so darn adorable!

• kaypee says:

hmmnn… seeing jin hye’s reaction towards the baby, im kinda hoping that she had a child but lost him somehow during the divorce with chang min. ^^, I love the chief, but i also have the feeling he might have a hidden child with that female doctor. Anyhow, I am seeing forward to a vivid and gratifying ending.

• broomwork says: