Teasers and Posters for Strange Upcoming Lee Dong Wook KBS Drama “Iron Man”

I just read the synopsis for this drama and burst out laughing. From Soompi:

Joo Hong Bin: A heartless and fearless man. He’s a smart, wealthy, prickly man who suddenly develops the ability to sprout iron from his body due to his painful heart and faces hardships for the first time in his life, he gets this power because of all the pain he carries in his heart, and discovers love and grows up along the way.

Song Hae Kyo: The heroine, is a meddlesome sort who loves the hero and takes it upon herself to turn him into a real man.

Huh? Will he become a superhero or nah?

Teasers:

This looks like a hot mess. The second teaser is fine but are they kidding me with the first one? Iron literally sprouts out of his body? LMAO. I can’t stop laughing.  But why only his upper body? I would like to see it come out of his butt too.

I suppose we’ll learn more about his ability because surely, he doesn’t walk around town looking like that.

Iron Man‘s first episode airs on KBS 2 on September 10.

Credit: Uploader, Soompi, Newsen

• goodange says:

“But why only his upper body? I would like to see it come out of his butt too.”

Bwahaha. You’re funny! But I gotta say that I have a worse mind than you 😉 I immediately thought of something else when you asked why his upper body only 😛

• Shh says:

This all feels like a really bad parody or something out of SNL. I can’t believe this is real. I am here for this mess.

Also, I’m guessing no back hugs for him?

• Emmy says:

Haha, I didn’t mind the trailers so much, but the posters of Lee Dong Wook are jaw-droppingly bad. Almost looks like someone vandalized an official drama poster by drawing iron blades on the body of the male lead to make him look like a human porcupine.

• Bell says:

My Wookie is a procupine.. *tears*

• Midori says:

Another dog for Wookie. Sigh, I wish he wouldn’t accept everything that is offered to him.

• Uhnny says:

I laughed more than I should have. HAHAHAHA
    I feel bad for LDW. I dunno why~

• soo bin says:

LMAO!!!!!! whatttttt in the world is this???!!!!awwwhhh! LDW, so sorry but i can’t help laughing!!!!!
    i’m for keeps with my real Wookie a.k.a. His Imperial Hotness/Healer!!!