ISENBERG F/W 2015 Ad Campaign Feat. Seo In Guk & Park Min Young

Seo In Guk and Park Min Young pair up again for an ISENBERG campaign. I wonder when these guys will be partnering up for a drama?

Anywho, check them out in ISENBERG’s new F/W collection.

Source  |  Newsen

• AlekaOnu says:

Seo In Guk is looking handsome 🙂 miss seeing him on the screen since Hello Monster ends. Park Min Young is looking pretty besides him.

• Adal says:

You’re right! I hope that they star in a drama together soon. With their good looks and sizzling chemistry all they need is a great script and it would be a hit!

• chasen8888 says:

The pictures look good. Park Min Young in some ways actually reminds me of Ha Ji Won, in that most of the times she always has good to sizzling chemistry with her male leads be it CF/dramas. Which explains why it can be challenging to determine who she will end up with romantically in the end, as we always want her to be with that lead male that she is with professionally (crossover). This speaks of the huge talent that this actress has and her personality that allows for the male to reciprocate to that gift.

Seo In Guk as always looks handsome, I enjoyed him in Hello Monster, though not completing it as was not a big fan of the drama.

• wonwen says:

Drama together for them, please!

• jan says:

Happy to wait n see Park Min Young back to k-drama…

• winter says:

I like the first picture…PMY look warm and relax…so loving.

• w says:

I like the first picture…PMY look warm and loving to enjoy outdoor.

• Jafstar says:

This is one drama paring I never thought of but, wow! I am so on board if they did one together.