“Reply 1988” Episode 9 Preview

I was so ready to watch this show but when I saw the first episode was about 90 minutes long, I lost all interest. But there’s buzz about it like every other Reply season and I have to say it looks cute. Plus it’s always great to see the parents.

How is everyone else enjoying the show? And does it drag?

• noernov says:

The show is GREAT, you’ll love with each n everyone in this instalment! !!!!!!!A MUST SEE DRAMA

• Gelai says:

I am enjoying the drama. It’s a must see for me every week. I don’t feel that it’s dragging, but I’ve heard others are turned off by it. You have to be in the right frame of mind if you want to start a 90 minute drama, otherwise you’ll probably not finish the first episode.

• bluelle says:

I really enjoy this drama, though second only to the first one which was Reply 1997. This explores more on family dynamics which I can relate to since I was, more or less, of the same age as the characters albeit living in a different location.
    I don\’t find it dragging since there are many stories to tell and, yet, these stories are intricately intertwined.
    I am looking forward to whom she will end up with and I just hope I wouldn\’t be so disappointed as I was with Reply 1994.

• erika says:

I love this drama. and at first I’m reluctant to watch but not because it’s 90 minutes but because of hyeri. but now I love her in here and everyone else. reason why I want to try this one is because park bo geum but now look where I got. love everyone here. they make new jokes and focus more on the family matter and its cute and sweet. I highly recommend it.

• Newbie says:

For me it’s the best of all three installments. You def should give it a try!

• reverie says:

I’ll skip the parent part (SDI-LIH), I find SDI act irritating. After three session, with more screen time (too long for my liking), yelling at each other, it’s just meh and boring.
    Other than that…. the show is great.

• Renu says:

Show is awesome. It will keep up your expectations. You will be again in the world of Reply series. Do watch it. 🙂

• Clockwatcher Clockwatcher says:

Thanks for the responses, Guys. I’ll give it a shot soon.

• Moenia says:

You have to give a chance to this drama, even if it’s long!! For the moment, it’s really good !!