Reply 1988: Episode 18 Video Preview

What an episode!!! I almost lost my mind tonight.. Aigoo PD Shin!! You are making me insane. But I totally love tonight’s episode. Though I’m rooting for Jung Hwan, lucky Taek! That kiss scene blew me off. Whether it’s real or a dream (I’m leaning more towards the latter) it was a great moment nonetheless.

For those who haven’t watched tonight’s episode, I won’t apologise for choosing the photo above 🙂 Hahaha! As predicted, there was a time jump that transpired tonight and we are already in 1994. Tomorrow’s episode is more exciting! I’m all for whoever, whatever, wherever PD Shin’s wind would take me. I’m here to just enjoy the story.

Here’s the teaser for Episode 18 and the written preview translation courtesy of my dearest Blue:

1994. In celebration of Taek’s birthday, the friends have gathered together in one place for the first time in a long while.

Seeing their kids home in a long time, the parents feel happy just seeing them asleep…

Goodbye, my first love.

My feelings for her that I couldn’t let go for several years, I think I should now let go.

• Renu says:

Oh my! I am waiting for Eng subs. 🙂 Hope they sub it soon

• mona says:

im dissapionted with shin PD. i really wanted to watch duksun and junghwan love line in 1988
    why they went to 94
    i dislike this ep.

• Lin says:

I just shouted at the preview: what did they say? it’s all in korean!?! then my brain caught up with me and yeah, LOL. I can’t wait for the ep to air.

• Lou says:

I wonder if PD shi could do an alternative ending 😭😭😭 for jung hwang and Deok Sun… Sighs* #hopeless but it’s okay it was a great reply series was great. 💞💞

• Linda says:

Although jung Hwan may have said that, it may be just PD Shin wanting our insides to twist…

• kr says:

yes its taek the husband..
    “””that kiss is out of the world””””
    thanks shin pd..

• orange_marmalade says:

We don’t know that yet…
      Jung Hwan did propose but she never got a chance to reply. And Taek hasn’t proposed yet.
      It’s not over till its over right?

• orange_marmalade says:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m kinda rooting for Taek too.
      They just look soooooo cute together!! <3

• Karen says:

Taek may be the husband perhaps the PD wanted to try something different but I honestly wish it’s Jung Hwan. My heart aches for Jung Hwan.

• JG says:

It doesn’t make sense though… Duk seon mentions all the girls her husband dated in college…..Taek didnt go to college and didnt have any girlfriends.Although I’d be over the moon if Taek were the husband SERIOUSLY!!! Love taek and duk seon!!!
    I just think that we re being tricked by the writer.

• orange_marmalade says:

Btw, duk seon and jung Hwan did have their moment in the car. And them bickering is very couple like. He may be cold and hot most of the time, but when he’s with duk seon he really smiles like a kid and does the sweetest things. But what matters the most is how he does them so childishly.

• Maria Ibarra says:

She said that he dated to much in the college or before of the marriage (?). I do not remember

• JG says:

I’ve never really went for Jung Hwan. I think cause he’s always hot and cold… Those kind of guys always irritate me for some reason. But thats just me.
    I’ve always loved Taek from the start esp the china episode. I think Taek brings out the more mature side of duk seon