“Descendants of the Sun” Special Preview

Mark your calendars, guys! The specials for Descendants of the Sun will be airing for three straight nights this coming week—April 20th to 22nd!

The special will take us behind the scenes of the drama, and there’s also an epilogue that’ll apparently update us on the lives of our OTP. 🙂

Withdrawals delayed for at least one more week!

Sources  |  Soompi, c/o joongkyo & MiAmour  |  Credit to uploader

• Beez says:

Does anybody know if the specials will be streamed at the usual sites or are they only for Korean regular broadcast viewers?

• goodange says:

Do you mean live streaming? Or post-streaming through Viki?

• Ivoire says:

Post streaming through viki for me, please. Will they be?

• goodange says:

Oooh. That I don’t know. I could reach out to Viki and find out. It will be befuddling if they don’t.

• Ivoire says:

Yes, would you contact them, and see if you could find out, please? And if they do, hopefully all episodes/specials will be subbed. Whatever their answers, please do let us know, in a thread hopefully. Thank you!

• Beez says:

Yes, I meant any and everywhere that streams Korean dramas available in the U.S. I’ve seen some shows where the special was not on Viki or DramaFever, but it was the last episode on my go-to site (that I won’t name here because I don’t know if they’re quite legit). I think Secret Garden and Runaway Plan B are both examples of that.

So if anyone knows where I can be sure to catch the DOTS after specials – appreciate it.

• goodange says:

Sorry, I wish I knew the answer, too. But maybe if we can appeal to VIKI, they’ll include the specials. They should since getting the license to stream DOTS has been a complete boon to them. New users must have sign up to get VIKI or users likely upgraded their accounts to premium. And their site surely would have increased in hits. So, if VIKI’s smart, they’ll upload those specials, too.

• goodange says:

Our contact from Viki said that the specials will be on their site, too 😉

• Ivoire says:

Thank you for the update as well.