More of Song Joong Ki’s Vogue Korea Feature

Am back from Korea, and while all I want to do is cater to my jet lag, I must get back to blogging … at least for my beloved Song Joong Ki, who, by the way, is so much more handsome in person! Oh, I will see you again! LOL. And I hope next time, I’ll actually get to meet him.

Anyway, go here for Big Boss’s previously released spreads from Vogue Korea’s June issue.

Source  |  Vogue Korea

• SOSsy says:

Did you catch him in the flesh?! Lucky you! I’m totally J!! Me wanty too!

• goodange says:

Yep! Saw him and Song Hye Kyo! But it wasn’t enough! I need to see more of them! LOL.

• Ivoire says:

Did you see them at an event? If so, which one?

• goodange says:

I saw them at Baeksang last week. Unfortunately, it wasn’t long enough 🙁 I was too focused on trying to get a perfect shot of them! I shouldn’t have.

We were even planning on going to the airport the next day to give a present to SJK via his manager, but he cancelled his fan meet that weekend. I can’t believe I’m doing fangirl stuff. Never in a million years did I imagine I would do that. LOL.

• SOSsy says:

Lucky you!! And both of them too!
    I just want to be a fly on his wall for a day

• Goodange says:

You and me both! Did you see the photos Dispatch just released? It was after BAA and the Songs had a late meal with their entourage, Kim Min Suk, and Yoo Ah In. And SJK again wore his #9 Love sweatshirt again 😍

• Ivoire says:

Hi! How long were you in Korea? What is/are BAA?

• goodange says:

Hi! Sorry for the late response. I haven’t been on our blog for a long time. I’m awful.

I was in Korea for a week, and I wish I had booked for at least 2 weeks or at least, a week and a half.

BAA is the Baeksang Arts Awards. It was the reason I made the sudden, totally unplanned trip to Korea. I’ll write about my experience once I organize a few of the videos and images I have from the event.

• SOSsy says:

Yes I saw! I didn’t spot Kim Min Suk, must go look again. Haiz, I so want to be at one of these private things where everybody is there having fun being themselves. But er, I’ll need subtitles LOL. Any idea how many caps my Joongkie owns?

• Ani L says:

Hello guys,
    I’m sooo late to the SJK party but oh my, so glad I’m here! Yes, I finally watched DOTS & have fallen head over heels over SJK (& Jin Goo & Cho Tae Kwan as well!)! So now I’m going over all the pic spreads you have of him! 🙂 Thank you so much!