English Subbed Long Teaser For “Scarlet Heart: Ryeo” Starring IU And Lots Of Hot Guys

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo” starring Lee Joon-Gi, IU, Kang Ha Neul, Hong Jong Hyun, and many (MANY) other cutie-pies released a 5-minute teaser and I’m intrigued.

I originally had zero interest in this drama when I first heard about it but watching this teaser has made me change my mind. I’m getting tiny reminders of “Empress Ki”, which I loved but maybe that’s just me. Or I truly love historical dramas and just haven’t admitted it to myself yet? (LOL) Either way, I’m loving the visuals and the short bits of humor shown in this clip so I might have to put this one on my list.

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo airs on SBS beginning August 29th.

Credit: KBS Drama YouTube
All English Subbed trailers have been removed.

• Teleri says:

Lee. Jun. Ki. That is all I needed to hear about this drama LOL and OMG does he look beyond hot!

• Rownyz says:

That black thing in Lee Jun ki is very disturbing honestly…

• Loolu says:

OMG! I’m in love!! Had zero interest in the beginning too but I’m definitely gonna watch this now!

• Cdorta says:

Ok, this preview has awakening my desire to now watch this drama, like many people I was not interested but now I’m in.

• Flavia says:

Wow, It’s unexpectedly good! The cinematography and bgm is damn awesome… movie-like drama feels. Me really like it! And LJG looks so freaking badass and cold and awesome i’m just-

• claire says:

🙂 IU and lots of hot guys indeed. To be followed.

• Gem says:

Ma’ertai Rouxi was the luckiest woman in Qing Dynasty with four of the princes being in love with her. My personal favorite was 14th Prince, which one is that in the trailer, I wonder! IU is in every kdrama loving women’s fantasy just like Cecelia Liu. So did they chop off, Roulan’s character, I mean Rouxi’s older sister, sad. I loved her character and I love Annie Liu in it.

• Dominique Lola says:

Pretty sure 14th is played by Ji Soo, and his portrayal of 14th doesn’t seem very similar to the Chinese version being an adaptation and all. He seems to be more like 10th in terms of maturity in the trailer.

• Shajie says:

Ok…. at first i really dont care because it’s iu im not her fan im not a hater either but i just dont like her but then i saw the other characther almost all of them is on the list of my favorite actors. So ill make sure to watch this!

• Dominique Lola says:

All the English subbed trailers are taken down 🙁 Is there really not one available somewhere?

• tessieroo says:

Yes, I noticed that. When I searched, ALL of the Eng Sub trailers have been taken down. *sigh* They removed all the HD copies too. 🙁