English-Subbed Long Preview for “Doctors” Starring Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye

I can’t be the only one who laughed at the title “Doctor Crush.” 😀

He’s both a teacher and a doctor? I don’t know a single doctor who has enough time for a second full-time job but perhaps they will explain it. Maybe their small town is full of healthy people and their hospital is only open on weekends.

I actually really like the chemistry and the dynamics we see in this preview but I am still uncomfortable with him falling for her while she was a high schooler and he was a teacher/doctor. I can root for her crush but I can’t root for his feelings. I have so much more to say but I’ll save it for another day.

The first episode airs on June 20th on SBS.

Credit: DramaFever

• Raquel Nunez says:

It’s actually cute when you know the character doesn’t act on his feelings.

• Kim says:

Monday come faster, I love the concept no matter what people say, to me it’s fresh

• ckphoenix ckphoenix says:

Clock, since I’m in the medical field it is true that some Doctors are also teachers. It’s all about the schedule. Since those fields isn’t strictly a 9 to 5 job. Especially if you are an established Doctor, your clinic hours and hospital rounds can be flexible that you can teach in between (: Superman and Superwoman do exist in their own way! Haha – leila

• Clockwatcher Clockwatcher says:

Leila, I am sure that there are doctors who have side gigs (my brother is one) but are there doctors who have second full time jobs?

• Abc says:

He wasn’t doing both jobs. He left his medical field temporarily to become a biology teacher. It looks like you haven’t read the synopsis but thank you for writing about Doctors.

• k-drama fans says:

finally appeared! the latest Korean drama Park Shin Hye this month! can not wait to watch the first episode

• tessieroo says:

This actually looks really good! Park Shin Hye kicking butt? I’m in. (LOL) I think my favorite character is gonna be Grandma, love her already. 😀

• tania says:

why is the video not available in my country? 😭