Park Shin Hye Covers July 2016 Issue Of Elle

Park Shin Hye graces the cover of the upcoming July issue for Elle, looking amazing. Does she ever have an “off” day? We sincerely doubt it, she’s glowing perfection. Check it out!

Source  |  Elle

• Lena says:

Wow, she is growing up!

• ~~ says:

she is absolutely beautiful….elle released a 20secs video today and she looked drop dead gorgeous in that too..

• Jona says:

She looks different…I guess even the top actresses have insecurities with their looks that lead them to go under the knife. She has lost weight, but that doesn’t account for her Masseter changing shape – either botox or shaving.

• haha says:

LOL every photoshoot use photoshoot. PSH looks the same, just slimmer if you see her Press conference pics.
      People need to stop assumption especially when Knetizens didn’t speculate anything.
      I guess it say how popular she is.

• haha says:

LOL every photoshoot use photoshop. PSH looks the same, just slimmer if you see Doctors Press conference
    I guess it say how popular she is.

• Jona says:

I feel like you took my comment personally ? No offense was intended.

Thank you for the video – I believe my point is further advanced when you pause it at the 2 second mark. Her Masseter area has been SIGNIFICANTLY reduced (I’m a medical surgical resident). Also, I don’t need the validation of Kneitizens to form my own educated opinion.

I am just saddened to see such a talented and uniquely beautiful young actress go to such measures. I was partly a fan of hers since she seemed above altering her appearance (as is the case with a lot of actresses these days). She is still beautiful, but not as unique as before.

• haha says:

As her fan, I’m aware that she has always been busy… She has not time to do whatever you say.
        If she looks any difference, Korea netizens would be the 1st ones who come to her.
        She looks the the same. Some angel here and there even in her drama… there is nothing change… She just lost the baby fat.
        Or maybe because you only see a bit of her when she come to the dramas and didn’t see how she was before? It’s not too hard to google her younger picture since they are everywhere. I have see her updating almost every day in the last 7 years… lol
        But sure your profession makes you know more than all of us. Let it be.
        She is still the child-actress- to- actress that never touches her face to Korea, who has seen her growing up for over 10 years.