Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo Preview Episode 6 With English Subs

I’m loving this drama in spite of weak ratings and the inevitable comparisons to “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds”, I’m really enjoying both of them for different reasons! I love the lighter, comedic touch with “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” but it does feel as if we’re heading into heartbreak and angst territory with that one. With “Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo”, there has already been heartbreak and angst with the death of Prince #8’s wife last week.  I’m drawn more to Lee Joon Gi and Kang Ha Neul, they are both definitely pulling this viewer in with their amazing performances.

Anyhoo, there was a bit of confusion with Moon Lovers this week as 2 different previews were released, with only one being fully subbed and I’m only including that one. One shows Hae Soo being whisked away on horseback with Prince #8, the other shows Hae Soo on horseback with Prince #4. It also appears this arranged marriage really bothers/angers Prince #4! So which one rescues her from an arranged marriage? I can’t wait to find out!

Credit: Uploader, Korean Drama News

• humbledaisy says:

From someone whose watched the original Scarlet Heart over and over, there is actually a similar situation with Ruoxi and the 8th/4th Princes in that show as well. Not quite like this but I’m loving the nods to the original story in a new framework.

• summer says:

true that!!
    kang ha neul is killing me ❤❤❤

• Bella says:

Cant wait for tonight ep! Lee Jun Ki is amazing <3

• keiru says:

I am enjoying both shows too, but this week I am more eager to watch the next episode of Scarlet Heart compared to Moonlight. Can’t wait to see more screentime between Hae Soo and Wang So !

• Emmanuelle says:

I am enjoying both shows for different reasons. There are not comparable to me. But anyway, though everyone is talking about Kang Haneul and Lee Joon Ki, I do think IU deserves more attention. I like her character. I laughed so hard when she said to the princess she could tell she didn’t like her. I also died during the scene where she gave her written answer to prince #8. OMG such a laugh with all the princes trying to find out. I think she is not your typical heroine. I just hope they don’t turn her into a damsel in distress…

• kalulehamisi says:

moon lovers is so great…..lee jun ki and IU are acting so good……i just hope the best for them….

• LNL57 says:

I’m sitting at work and checking for updates while avoiding spoilers, I don’t ever do that. This drama is really getting to me.