Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Episode 16 Preview W/English Subs

Today’s episode was heartbreaking, it was hard to watch childish, innocent Prince #10 come to the realization that he and his wife were being hunted by his own brothers. *sniff* Wook finally confessing to both his mother and sister that he’s doing all of these evil things for Hae Soo gave me chills. On the one hand, it looked like his sister finally understood what she had done to him but on the other hand, she’s now more jealous and full of hatred towards Hae Soo than ever. I got excited for a minute when Wang Yo was sending her off to Kitan to marry but now she’s determined to ruin everything for everyone again. UGH!

I also have a strange suspicion that Wang Yo will murder Woo Hee which will set Baek-Ha off in a murderous rage. And do my eyes deceive me or is Wang Yo losing his mind? *cheers* I’m including both version of the preview, one has subs and one doesn’t but there are only a few tiny differences. We’re in for a bumpy ride but I can’t wait for next week!

Full Credit: @IUmushimushi Twitter, @mantou_0208 Twitter, @4seasonswithiu Twitter

• MAYA says:

I believe that Wang Yo shoots an arrow at Wang Eun to kill him…. and Wang So had to mercy kill him to end the pain. That is why he is crying. I hope Hae Soo finally understands the history. I am also looking forward for our SoSoo couple to consummate their relationship after that kiss… **cross fingers**
    Jung is mad with the killing of Eunnie…and I think you are right…Wang Yo is going cuckoo
    Power….makes one go crazy !

• MAYA says:

Power….makes one go crazy !

As for Yeon Hwa the bitch…. no matter how high you sing gender discrimination tunes, it doesn’t matter cos you are attacking the innocent using your dirty tricks. Wook family….something seriously wrong with them !!!! Sheesh

• Mo Sam says:

Doesn’t matter anyway. Yeon Hwa will end up marrying Wang So because in real life they ended up marrying and she became one of his queens.

• ESther says:

In Korean history the 10 th prince was alive, Wang So married Yeon Hwa.

• krung says:

owww. IU and joon Gi is just so cute <3.. the scenes are tearing me apart.. I'm worried for the ending T.T

• Gem says:

That was unnecessary cruelity that has no actual historical basis. Eun dying by hand of Yo should’ve been enough, Wang So will become more cruel when he ascends. The transition did not need him to commit fratricide even if it falls into the category of mercy killing. The writers really seem to be pushing the boundaries. Just observing the atrocities should’ve been enough. I am frankly tired of this hunting dog/wolf concept. I mean its episode 16, enough with it already.

• alien says:

the stars changed…something changed because of hye soo’s appearance. we don’t know what’s that yet.

• Jen says:

Actually this Korean version deviates from the Chinese version a little. I don’t recall the 10th prince being killed neither was the 3rd brother king in between.
    And I couldn’t stand the wife of the 10th prince in the Chinese version.
    This version? I love her!!!
    It’s somewhat interesting and I am not sure if I should be hopeful that the ending might be different as well.
    At least I was hopeful for a happily ever after for Hae Soo and Wang So?
    The sequel for the Chinese version is just too draggy for the both of them to find love for each other in the 21st century.
    So I rather see the HEA right here, right now.

• OchaNokcha says:

Ah finally we are back on track … last 2 episodes were quite good! The overall photography was again appealing to the eye! I anticipate the next episode dearly. Thx for the 2 sets of previews!

• Vangie says:

I just wish Yeon Wa be sent to Khitan to marry another prince instead of Wang So. Why is he the one saving, sacrificing and end up marrying? What about other princes? Just felt bad for Hae So ending up as a concubine for she deserves a good man. If Soo marries Yeon Wa, she will be the queen bitch. Poor Wang So.

• sparkle says:

Guys the first shot here is: This is a drama and the genre is romance so pleaaase don”t kill all the princes and it’s finally not to end in with yeonhwa and Wang so. If that”s a option at least show some soft corner to turn our wook’s dark side turn good and let him get Hae-su. Really heartbreaking…. Every time we look forward for a magical romance it goes totally tragically…