Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Episode 19 Preview W/English Subs

mlprev19header

From what I’m being told, this drama is now pretty much following the C-version, which is a bit depressing. Since I’ve never seen that version, I’m going to trust the ones who have and guess the idea of a possible happy ending it out the window. (LOL) I mean, just look at that evil smile! *sigh* All these guys who have become King eventually turn evil or just go insane (or both) and Wang So is now headed down that road. Poor Hae Soo’s future doesn’t look bright either, is she going to witness Wang So killing yet another one of his brothers? Nothing but angst coming up so prepare yourselves. Enjoy!

Full Credit: 4seasonswithIU Twitter, IUmushimushi Twitter, Uploader

• sskuwair says:

I can’t believe that next week is the finale of Moon Lovers. The show is getting more and more interesting each week, especially this week. I’m not fully prepare to say goodbye to the princes and Hae Soo 🙁

• Maybeline Tan says:

You said so yourself, you somehow, watched till episode 17. IU was able to give her best to this drama and her performance was well enough. Don’t be too judgemental. She was able to bring into life her role as a heroine in this drama and a lot of people liked her for it. Some actresses are good, yes but sometimes, they are TOO GOOD for this role that they would not be able to portray the role as well as IU did because they would look too trying hard! IU was able to look so natural in in portraying her role in this drama. I don’t want to say this but, haters like you are some of those people who were able to make some actors and actresses commit suicide. If you are not content with her acting ability you should have stopped watching the drama the first time you saw how she acted even on the first episode.

• tessieroo says:

I think most of us here loved IU’s performance and this drama. Huge kudos to IU, Lee Joon Gi, Kang Ha Neul and all the rest.

• Lea says:

The drama is following or trying to follow the novel after circling around it for the past 17 episodes or so. The end result is plot twists that make little to no sense and a super rushed, condensed episode. This is a miss. Waste of some very talented actors and for IU, please don’t do any dramas in the future, stick to singing, that’s your strength. Hae-Su is a pointless heroine made worse by an average actress. I waited freaking 18 episodes to get that off my chest. I am done cutting her slack, poor performance is poor performance no matter what way you look at it.

• you have a terrible judgment on acting. you are obviously just a good for nothing hater with nothing better to do in life. well if ur not a hater, i will just assume ur a stupid viewer who doesnt truly recognize the true beauty of acting.

• Maybeline Tan says:

• Lea says:

@someonewhocares and @maybelinetan words reflects the person you are. I expressed an opinion and you two attacked me on a very personal level. Give it a thought, who is the one right here. I waited 17 episodes to see if it was right to criticize IU on her performance. If you want to praise mediocrity, go ahead, it was your choice. I will respect that but attacking me personally, calling me names, that hardly makes sense considering I don’t know you two. I am sure you two are adults so take some time if you can spare a moment on self reflection and see the horrendous response to my genuine criticism of an actor whose acting I find poor was indeed the right thing. It’s sad how far you’ve stretched my comment and the language you’ve chosen. I’d honestly have welcomed a well put logical response which contradicts mine. Have a good day, both of you.

• Angel38 says:

I do agree with @lea the last four episode its quiet rushed and condensed episode after writers and director take to much time focusing on others role that sometimes i think didn’t necessary in other episode.

IU acting have a room to improve especially when she expressing the feeling someone who really in love, lack of intimacy in her eyes i think (luckily Wang So expression show that he really in Hae Soo) . But in good hand, she did well/nature when she portray a bubbly and innocent Hae Soo and it a scene where she have to be part with Lady Oh.

Although i hope for happy ending for both of them, but i do understand if writers/director wants to ends the story just like the original episode. It show that history cannot be changed no matter what. But pls gv me a little hope at least Baek Ah and Woo Hee will be together and her secret stay safe with her until the end.