“Goblin” Episode 3 Preview

I haven’t watched the pilot yet but I have to say that I’m a little wary now that I know that each episode is about an hour and a half long! I already find it difficult to stay current with the average drama that the thought of an additional hour gives me hives! This is exactly why I didn’t bother watching Reply 1988. But I will definitely watch it this weekend and express my thoughts tomorrow. I hope it’s worth it!

Enough about me. Here’s the promo:

With 6.3% ratings, Goblin broke tvN’s record for a pilot episode in that time slot. Let’s see how it fares for the rest of the season. Will it become the new Reply?

Credit to the tvN

• ilchul says:

I was shocked at 1st when I saw that it’s 1 hour and a half long episode but it was an enjoyable watch for sure!! 😀
    I loved the 1st two episodes and hope it remains this way or even better!! and Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook’s bromance is so fun and interesting!! 😀

• drawde2000 says:

As far as I know only the first two episodes are 1.5 hours each. So anything more than that, I don’t think I can handle. I was able to accept that with Reply 1988 because that drama had a story to tell in every two-hour episode. Goblin does not have that, and I will stop watching if it’s still more than an hour going forward.

I enjoyed episode 1 for the epicness of it. That 90 minutes was a breeze to me. If that’s not what you’re looking for, then you’ll be bored.

• songbird18 says:

It’s a captivating story, just like Reply 1988, and so it doesn’t even feel like 90 minutes have passed. It felt like 30 minutes to me because I wanted to see more.

• Cidorta says:

both 1st episodes were engaging so time went fast, what I felt is that Friday is not coming fast enough. , personally dont care about time as long the episode stay engaging from beginning to end.

• Sojuboy says:

This show was impresive. Hard to believe this was the same writer from DOTS???

• cidorta says:

I’m a little confused clockwatcher I just read episodes 3 to 16 will be 60 min not 90 min. Did I just read old news?

True to be told I don’t mind either as long the story stay engaging.