“Goblin” Episode 5 Preview: Will She Pull The Sword?

Given that this drama has been pre-produced, I’d expect previews highlighting several scenes but I suppose that since the sword is central to this drama, they’ve decided to tease us with its possible removal by Eun Tak. Will she do it?

Credit to tvN

• Cidorta says:

Will she or not pull the sword only cast and crew knows until next week, but what if pulling the sword does not kill Goblin immediately but makes him mortal which mean he can die like any human.

But i dont think she will be able to as she may not have the power yet to do so. Plus the gods that make him a Goblin will not allow it so easily.

• ilchul says:

as I now they are still filming the drama so is it partly pre-produced?!!
    I really don’t know what’s gonna happen but I hope she won’t be able to do it!! I’m terrified of the idea that pulling off the sward wil mean his death and I need it to turn out only a rumor and that he’ll only turn into a human person but not die when the sword gets pulled off off his heart!! pleaaaaaaaase!!

• nahaluk says:

Mmmmmmm, of course not. After all, it’s only episode 5.

• AileenLoverez says:

I know she’ll not pull the sword, It’s too early to predict…. it’s only episode 5… i know they’ll make sure the audience will look forward all the next episodes 🙂

• JD says:

Something’s telling me that the girl can’t actually see the sword so she won’t be able to pull it out.

• SD says:

There are 2 scenarios, it is only episode 5 so that will not happen or might not have the power to take it off or she can pull it off and Goblin will become mortal. Either way, looking forward to episode 5 & 6.

• kalule says:

obviously she will not be able to pull out the sword……and something tells me dat she is not able to see the sword right now, maybe she lied to him in order to stay close to him…