Heart-Stopping “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo” Stills

Guys, who else is happy that we’re not getting even more NOTP stills? Like, nobody cares about Joon Hyung/Shi Ho so why do they keep promoting the drama with their scenes?

Now that’s out of the way, SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I really hope he’s not kissing her while she’s drunk/asleep or anything like that. I’ll judge it after watching the scene. Regardless, I’m freaking happy that there’s definite progress in their romance. Their friendship is A+ but as it’s said that love is friendship set on fire, we can only imagine how great their romance will be. However, our imaginations can only take us so far. I am totally ready for it and it looks it begins next week. Yes! I have to say this is the drama I most look forward to and I need Wednesday here ASAP. YAY!!!!!

Guys, see the look in his eyes. He adores her so much! Nam Joo Hyuk is uber adorable in this drama.

Gosh, what’s she depressed about this time? I hope it’s not his cousin. Girl, you need to move on from that.

Haha. I hope she’s not singing.

Well, whatever is going on here, I just hope Shi Ho gets to see it. Hehe. Yes, I’m evil.

Credit: MBC, kdrama_news@Twitter

• juliesean says:

Squee!!!! I think it’s trolling us though. Probably bending down real close cos she was drunk? I hope she falls in love with him soon. He’s so adorable here. This drama is a breath of fresh air.

• OchaNokcha says:

Yes totally a breath of fresh air … Oooh I should not have looked at these pictures … my week is going to be hard to endure ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜‰

• MC says:

This pic made me go ๐Ÿ‘€!!
    Though not to damper any of the squeal, I think he also fell asleep. The angle doesn’t look like a kiss ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ซ
    What do you guys think?

• Erika says:

These two are killing me and I just hope I’m getting fit from real illness I’m having these pas 3days so that I can watch it streaming. Making comment here put my head dizzy and my stomach acting funny. I want to enjoy their scene which I know will be cute. Njh surely darn cute.

• Erika says:

Did you guys notice where his left hand is in those look like kissing pic? Awww sneaky jy

• Elena says:

Omo!! I jumped in excitement seeing the pics, do we have a kiss already? ๐Ÿ˜€
    …But now I notice that it looks like he fell asleep, I think they are trolling us, haha!!

Anyway, I will enjoy it as long as they give us more of these two together, they are so utterly cute. But I hope they do not leave the kiss for the last episode!! I want to see them as a formal couple too ๐Ÿ˜€

• ilchul says:

not only you!! ๐Ÿ˜€
    squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee want wednesday here NOW!!!

• evie7 says:

Omo I hope he’s not falling asleep. These pics just made my Monday. All I want to do is squeee too. I want to see them as couple please don’t let this be a kiss.

• sharreb says:

haha aside from looking like a kiss i have to say filming that part looks ‘neck-breaking’ – definitely hard to bend his head to that degree,
    loving all the feels from Weightlifting fairy- it really a mood-lifting fairy drama for me