“Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo” Episode 12 Preview (Kiss Video Added)

Guys, we didn’t get trolled! Hallelujah!

Action man Joon Hyung figured out he liked her, got jealous, kissed her then confessed that he likes her as a woman! He later told her that she’s his first love. *swoon* I knew this guy would be direct once he realized his feelings. It’s very in-character.

Then he picked up her dropped wallet and found her bucket list. It looks like our man is going to fulfill her wishes. Perhaps that’s what the date in the preview is about.

Bok Joo was shocked and pushed him away but later on, blushed when she remembered the kiss and confession. I don’t think it’s going to take long for her to figure out her own feelings.

Yay to young love!

It looks like Appa’s illness will interrupt their date. I hope he’s okay. Which is after the squad barges in on what Joon Hyung had hoped would be a twosome. LOL, Will Bok Joo and Joon Hyung see the first snowfall together?

Haha. Min Sung Wook (Punocchio, Age of Youth) who seems to have a face tailor-made for jerk roles is playing one here as well. Perhaps we’ll finally see why Jae Yi is reluctant to take the next step with Ah Young.

Credit: MBC

• Halcron says:

Wow… you are so fast!!! Love this drama to bits. Hwaiting Bok Joo and Joon Hyung! I’m off to watch ep 11!!!

• MC says:

@clockwatcher. I knew you\’d be on your game with this 🙂
    How freaking realistic is this drama? How cute was JH!? I loved that they had a conversation after the kiss and confession. Loved that she didn\’t just go… okay love you too. Would have been so out of character. This episode hit all the right spots for me 🙂 though I happily admit that I would watch an hour of just bj and JH (maybe even jisoo puppy) but everyone else be damned lol.
    So much to say….can\’t wait for tomorrow

• ilchul says:

1st step has been made now to the 2nd step: making Bok Joo see Joon Hyung as a man not only a friend!! which won’t take too long since who can resist such and cute-sweet-caring young man!! ^__^

• Juliesean says:

He was so cute when he confessed she’s his first love…..accept him please. Need to watch their lovey dovey moments. They are too cute.

• etroxon says:

this is the most adorable drama, and this episode was so precious

• Evren says:

I woke up at 4 am just to watch this 2 cuties… This drama incredibly makes me happy when I watch. I hope they don’t add a sad story like the father is dying.

I loved the scene where JH realized he fell in love with BJ. I am expecting another kiss in the snowfall. He is the one BJ called in the first place to share this moment. Yay, so impatient to wait.

• Elena says:

Awww, guys! These two are adorable and Joong Hyun in love is the cutest thing ever, the way he looks at her **swoon**
    Loved how they discussed everything and went home together after the kiss, and JH looked so happy when she acknowledged that she kind of liked him, awww my babies! 😀
    Hope we are treated with lots of dates in the episodes to come and that they have a real first kiss under the first snow 😀

• MC says: