“Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo” Episode 14 Preview

UGH! So I learned the news that we only get one episode this week – of both Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and Legend Of The Blue Sea.  I’m not sure why and honestly don’t even care, I just wanna be mad about it. *pouts* If I had to guess, I would say it’s the due to the end-of-the-year award shows. Anyhoo, I haven’t seen today’s episode yet but the preview looks hilarious. These two are so adorable, I just want MORE. Enjoy!

Credit: Uploader

• goodange says:

one episode of kim bok joo?! why?!!!! it’s the one drama i look forward to out of the currently airing ones. Waaah!

LOL. and it’s a pimple that’s going to cause a strain between them next week? lol. really? hilarious. but he loves everything about her … awww.

• silentspring says:

Whaaat?? Nooo!!! ican’t wait for more a week..No!!!… i will cranky for a whole week 🙂

• Elena says:

Omo, are they going to kiss in her room? Why do we need to wait until January to watch this?? Ahhhrrrg!! Can’t wait!!! 😀

• ilchul says:

WHAT!! one episode?!! NOOOOO!!! 🙁

• Dwarf says:

It’s been a while since I see a couple who can make my toes curl up and squee cos they are just too sweet and cute! Totally Swaaag!

• DavidDobrik says:

I hate the 1 episode thing going on this week, I need my daily dose of Weightlifting Fairy and Legend of the Blue Sea. Although to be honest, I have more of a craving for the Weightlifting couple💙SARANGHAE. Can’t believe the next time I watch this show, it will be next year. 2017 is going to be good for one thing.

• Heny says:

Well, then I just need to re watch it from the beginning 😀