Charming Song Seung Heon For March Esquire

I haven’t made it all the way through “Saimdang, Light’s Diary” yet and I must admit my attention has been completely stolen by Lee Young Ae but from the little I’ve seen (so far) of this man, I’m intrigued. Song Seung Heon has finally got my full attention. Check it out!

Source  |  Esquire

• Beez says:

Girrrrrrrl, you late to the party! Oppa is the original OP. (Original Oppa)

(I know that makes no sense whatsoever…lol)

But he was my entry into Kdrama. When A Man Loves…

• Mae says:

for me, its My Princess 🙂

• Beez says:

After “When a Man Loves”, I watched Dr. Jin (aside from the totally crazy fetus in a jar, I liked it), then My Princess. Amazingly, watching everything (literally everything (except I can’t find “Popcorn” or “8 Love Stories”)) SSH has starred in caught me up with Kdrama culture. Add a few of the classic rom-coms and makjang and in a year I knew most of the terms and venacular to really appreciate my SSH bias. 😉

In fact, I really don’t think these particular photos do him justice at all.

• Ani Lee says:

Oh my heart! He looks sooo good! Love the simple suit & tie he’s wearing, unlike those silly getup other actors are wearing for their mag spread..

• silentspring says:

I just knew song seung hun on saimdang, ok let’s start watching.

• Beez says:

I’m watching Saimdang. It’s very serious but I can’t stop laughing at a few characters gats are always cocked to the side. I’ve never seen that in saegeuk before.

I’d love to know the history of the gat because no matter how attractive the actor, those hats do not compliment their looks. I know we’ve had some weird unattractive fashions in the west too, but I want to know how the gat came about in Chosun.

Even SSH Oppa cannot make that gat look good. lol

• 33Elizbeth says:

I must say it was hard to find your page in google.

You write great posts but you should rank your page higher in search engines.
    If you don’t know how to do it search on youtube: how to rank a website Marcel’s way