More From Lee Soo Hyuk For June Elle

Original Images HERE

Source  |  Elle

• bmore says:

what did he do to himself? he looks so different! Am I imagining it?

• Beez says:

He had work done on his nose. It’s his choice, but I’m : (

• bmore says:

thanks…I wondered and thought maybe the nose? Maybe did he get his ears pinned a bit too? And I think put on some much needed weight too.

It’s not as bad as what Ji Hyun-Woo did to himself anyway. Break my heart! He and Kim Ji-Hoon just had me weeping when I checked in to Bad Thief Good Thief last week. WHY??? When they are so loved for how they are already? Or do they think they aren’t? How do they think they got so popular? I just cannot fathom it…all 3 of them just beautiful young men. 🙁 IMO anyway!!!

Maybe I will get used to it?

• nahaluk says:

I’m confused, did Kim Ji-Hoon did any plastic surgery lately?

• bmore says:

honestly… I’m not sure what it is. Have you seen him in Bad Thief Good Thief? He was only in the last few minutes of ep 6 and I haven’t seen 7 and 8 yet, but he looks ‘different’ if you know what I mean. Like they all do when something changes but I can’t put my finger on it. I’ll know better later today or tomorrow when I get around to watching those 2 episodes. Maybe I was just imagining it? But his eyes look odd and his jawline seems….softer? I don’t know how to describe it because I can’t put my finger on it. It’s just that sensation, like Hyun-Woo, that something is different and it’s not just age, nor weight, nor military service that caused it. I can understand Hyun Woo wanting to get his teeth straightened, but he did something else too I think. I just hope I can learn to ignore it and let it settle on me. I understand it can take a year before the face settles into its new digs! 🙂 I like both of them as actors very much, so it’s not going to stop me from watching their dramas.

• Elmame says:

What kind of background is that? Looks like an apartment for a bunch of college students. Is he advertising his beautiful body or the worst choice of clothing I have seen!

• fangirl98 says:

I miss his old nose. 🙁

Yes, it’s his choice and none of my business as long as he’s happy with the result… but I LOVED his distinctive look. (the weight gain is a good thing, though)