Sung Hoon Does A Pictorial For BNT That Leaves Female Staff Cheering

Sung Hoon, star of the recent OCN drama hit “My Secret Romance“, did a pictorial recently for BNT Magazine and WOW is all we gotta say. He said in the interview portion that he never thought he was handsome. Was it the 6 foot frame with wide shoulders that made him think that? Or his really deep voice? (LOL) Check it out!

Source  |  BNT |  Naver

• Teleri says:

Oh, Sung Hoon, OMG SOOOOO swoon-worthy! Does he not own any mirrors? LOL

• Beez says:

No disrespect to Nam Joo-Hyuk, but here’s my king of the water right here. I love to see him wet. Whenever he has a swimming scene, I’m always reminded of his career before acting. He commands the water!

• Juliesean says:

I can’t look at him differently now after his stint in I live Alone. He’s such a mess IRL. He woke up with bird nest hair, ate cereal with milk from the plastic bag it came with, wore a ski mask when playing his online game, etc. A real departure from what we see on screen. He mentioned him dressing up is “work”.

• Beez says:

Don’t remind me! Totally messed up the fantasy for a minute! But I consoled myself by saying “it just proves he’s a regular guy”.

Makes me wonder what his reps were thinking though letting him show himself like that. lol

Is he trying to run his career? haha

• Mariam Livingstone says:

RIGHT!!😂

• Juliesean says:

I can’t look at him differently now after his stint in I live Alone. He’s such a mess IRL. He woke up with bird nest hair, ate cereal with milk from the plastic bag it came with, wore a ski mask when playing his online game, etc. A real departure from what we see on screen. He mentioned dressing up is “work”.

• padhari says:

Wow!!!! He is gorgeous!!!!

• AnotherFan says:

This is a very very good looking manly man!!!

• Beez says:

And the crazy thing is…these aren’t even very good shots of him! I mean, yes he looks good here because I’ve never seen him look bad. But if this is your first time seeing him, please do a google search (but make sure there’s a chair you can plop down on. Also, the Korean MMA fighter also named Sung Hoon’s pics come up and he’s quite manly and nice to look at too!). 😉