“Because This Is My First Life” Episode 11 Preview

He goes to her hometown. Cute!

And how many people need it to be next Monday already?

Credit: tvN

• martha says:

Squeeee is that kiss going to be real or a dream? I can’t wait. This is the best drama of the season.

• bmore says:

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! A Kiss! Be still my heart. Loving this show and this couple. Beautifully written characters and story and wonderfully acted. Great production all around. Going to be tops in the list for this year for me.

And yeah. I almost hate watching the even number episode of the week since it means when it’s over I am going to be missing them for 6 more days! So I usually watch both episodes a second time after a day or so.

• Abbey says:

Can anyone translate what’s written in the book? So excited for this episode!!

• Lisa says:

I’m not really sure since my Korean is not that good but I think it roughly says,
      “To my everything, my love, Se Hee
      24th Dec 2005

Your everything ^^”

I think it’s the girl from the marriage form we saw in episode 9. Can’t wait to see what’s that all about!

• Carina G Bernales says:

Wish I can understand Korean so I don’t have to wait for English subtitles…. that’s how much I love this show!!!

• Sara says:

I love how the leads developed a beautiful, strong and deep bond..the kiss needs to happen and waiting for a week is a real torture.

• Bonnie says:

Best Drama so far with all the new ones out and the last few months have been bummer besides My Golden Life and this drama beats that one.. Min ki is fabulous. All the characters are well played. Writers actors director all deserve an award for this one.